MGP - VX7 Pro Scooter - Blue / Green
On all orders over $49!
Need help deciding which scooter is best? - Check out our MGP Scooter Comparison page.
The VX7 Pro Scooter is a fantastic entry level scooter, perfect for skateparks, getting to and from school & riding on the pavement.The original model that started it all has continued to adapt and evolve with the sport and continues to set the industry standard for entry level pro scooters in 2017
The VX7 Pro Scooter is a fantastic entry level scooter, perfect for skateparks, getting to and from school & riding on the pavement. The original model that started it all has continued to adapt and evolve with the sport and continues to set the industry standard for entry level pro scooters in 2017. The VX7 Pro Scooter is now by far the best entry level pro scooter money can buy. MGP have jam packed the VX7 Pro Scooter with the best parts and upgrades most notably the new integrated headtube. Combined with the super light 3D forged alloy M1 fork and new MFX integrated headset you can’t go wrong with this bullet proof setup!
- Grips 130mm MGP Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Bars 21” W x 23” H 4031 Japanese Chromoly Powder Coated Upsweep Fluted T-Bar.
- Headset MFX Integrated / Sealed IHC.
- Clamp Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double.
- Brake MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck MGP Integrated 19.5” L x 4” W VX7 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave.
- Grip Tape MGP Printed Full Deck Grip.
- Wheels 100mm MGP 88A Alloy Core with High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores.
- Bearings K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork Threadless 6061 3D Forged Alloy M1 120mm IHC.
- Downtube Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube – The Original, The Only!
- Finish Powder Coated Fade or Solid Options.
- Detail MG Alloy Badge.
- Complete Weight 3.7kg (8.1 LBS)
- Deck Weight 1.3kg (2.9 LBS)
- Weight Range 36-100kg (80 – 220 LBS)